Digital Marketing Coordinator
This team member will be responsible for implementing customer lifecycle and B2B marketing campaigns to support clients at a fast-paced digital marketing agency.
Responsible for the creation, production, editing and maintenance of email marketing campaigns, landing pages, list organization, A/B testing, campaign health monitoring, content analysis, deliverability optimization and campaign reporting.
This role will work closely with our team of marketing strategists, content developers and creatives. We are looking for experience in a variety of marketing automation software, specifically Marketo, Hubspot, Keap (Infusionsoft) or similar. Candidates should have excellent writing skills.
Manages email marketing execution from end to end. Manages the creation and set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns. Collaborates with marketing teams to develop optimized content and messaging email template creation & editing (HTML), brand style execution, list segmentation, asset tagging, asset loading, scheduling deployment, measuring testing optimization and reporting. Creates campaign landing pages/forms that adhere to responsive best practices.
Builds customer journeys and interactions across the customer lifecycle that drive engagement and sales conversions.
Works with marketing teams to identify campaign KPIs and benchmarks. Measures monitors and tracks campaign performance against benchmarks and drives corrective actions that deliver continuous improvements.
Conducts ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that drive conversion improvements.
Manages a meticulously planned and documented testing plan/schedule to continually improve performance.
Communicates campaign results, both in written reports and verbally, to marketing teams and stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Creates reporting dashboards analyzing campaign performance to provide transparency to stakeholders and drive actionable recommendations.
Proactively identifies opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs, platforms or processes from in-depth knowledge of campaign management and email execution tools.
• 2+ years marketing experience, preferably in online marketing and/or eCommerce
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other relevant field of study
• Experience producing and editing web content using a content management system (CMS), such as WordPress
• Experience with email marketing and/or marketing automation software (Marketo, Hubspot, Keap (Infusionsoft) or similar)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to multitask on multiple, simultaneous projects
• Capable of working independently while also collaborating within a team environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Basic HTML skills preferred
• Strong copywriting skills
• Graphic Design experience and knowledge of Photoshop a plus, but not required
• Experience/Knowledge of social media campaign management a plus
• Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed